Friday, October 26, 2012

Snoop Lion


Author: rocksta
Title: snoop lion - bonus song
Album: we are the world

hey world
or should I say universe
the people of this world in any nation
this is  yo boy rocksta from Africa
welcoming me mister snoop snoop lion in the reggae jungle town

and I say to anybody whose ears are thirsty to ear some  good reggae music

reggae reggae reggae yeah
yeah
I say
reggae reggae reggae yeah
yeah
reggae reggae reggae yeah
yeah
I say
reggae reggae reggae yeah
we’re welcoming mister snoop lion

the spirit of reggae music is so so strong
and jah jah know that this genre shall never die

we gonna keep it up in the air
welcoming the lion to the reggae jungle town
yea yea yea
see in music, I say in music
if your ears are thirsty for some good music

I say
reggae reggae reggae yeah
yeah
reggae reggae reggae yeah
yeah
I say
reggae reggae reggae yeah
yeah
reggae reggae reggae yeah
yeah
I say
reggae reggae reggae yeah
we’re welcoming mister snoop lion

your just go ahead and enjoy this one here right now
because you can never tell me that this ain’t no good reggae music
ah ah ahh from the mother land yea yea

this is the type of music
as we all know
can make a lion be going crazy in reggae jungle town

so mister snoop
reggae reggae reggae yeah
uh hun
reggae reggae reggae yeah
yeah
I say
reggae reggae reggae yeah
yeah
reggae reggae reggae yeah
yeah
I say
reggae reggae reggae yeah
we’re welcoming mister snoop lion

no matter what I kind of I do
reggae always got to be  included in the to do music list
see you is a lion ah ah ahh

talking about snoop dog

I say
reggae reggae reggae yeah
yeah
let’s
reggae reggae reggae yeah
we’re welcoming mister snoop lion

just be ready and be waiting
because I know my boy snoop snoop dog

No comments:

Post a Comment