Friday, October 26, 2012

Old Fashion Love



Author: Rocksta
Title: Old Fashion Love
Album: yo beautiful

yeah baby
you love me the old fashion love
and keep on
and keep on
and keep on
loving that same way yeah yeah

you love me no different
show me nothing other than what you been showing baby

I am saying  exactly the same way

missing me when I am away
and never never ever wanna leave me when I am around baby

you checking about always
and I do know why

you have got a crush on me
that is so so obvious

baby I’ve got feeling for you as you know

you are every every thing
you is my every every thing

every little
little thing
little thing baby

we gonna keep keeping real
because we are so real

she’s dream in my dream in my team
my roommate
my teammate


we together in everything
in every ways

your ways are my ways
my ways are your ways

we gonna keep on talking this same way
we gonna walk, walk, walk this way

I say baby
you hold my hand
let me hold yours

let the whole wide world know
that you are mind
and we are together
and I am the mister

I have been bragging about you
they all know
and all my friends say that I am the lucky one

you know baby that the Aaron

living on a rock
singing on a rock
I am talking about the foundation

remember that day
we had to cross a mountain

it was a test and we past

I remember
looking back and saying your name
you were right next to me
that’s when I knew
that I had a soldier marching on the field

you are my other one

I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you baby
you know I do

you hold my hand
let me hold yours
let the whole wide world know that you is mine

that...
you is mine
you are mine
you are mine
yeah yeah
yeah yeah
yeah yeah baby

this woman is a dream
in my dream in my team

my teammate
my roommate
we are together in everything
in every way

your ways are my ways
my ways are your ways

we gonna walk like this
we gonna talk like this

yeah yeah
yeah yeah
yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment