Friday, October 26, 2012

Extremely In Love

See soung bellow.
Author: Rocksta
Title: Extremely in love
Album: yo beautiful

She so extremely in love with me
I do wanna do nothing that may hurt her
so be careful and be careful
help me put her mind at ease

I do
like I said i do before baby
promise you here
the microphone is my witness

you know ima be doing right ( I am going to (or I am gonna) be doing right)
you know ima be doing right

yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

baby
I say baby
You know
that I love you
and I do know that you love me
so be happy and comfortable baby

She so extremely in love with me
I do wanna do nothing that may hurt her
so be careful and be careful
help me put her mind at ease

I be jumping all night if she ever ask for the sky ah ahh

baby what you like is what I like

I took her to New York City and she liked it
I took her to Boston and she liked it
we've all around new England and she liked it

this woman knows all my does
ain't no don't because ain't nothing but does
so do I do good thing by writing you this love song
I know baby
I know baby
You gonna gonna gonna love this one yeah yeah
That's why I said baby

She so extremely in love with me
I do wanna do nothing that may hurt her
so be careful and be careful
help me put her mind at ease

she a type of chick you wanna take home to mama
and introduce her to her
have a good time

ain't no wasting time with this woman
I call it spending good time


She so extremely in love with me
I do wanna do nothing that may hurt her
so be careful and be careful
help me put her mind at ease

I love this woman

I say sleep well at night baby
be comfortable
because I ain't doing nothing wrong

baby you know me

she's so beautiful
so incredible
yeah yeah
yeah yeah

baby, baby

this beautiful day will last for a long long time

do you remember those days in trenchtown
we used to talk, we used to walk a lot

every time she laughs I laugh
when she smiles, I gotta smile

she's so so incredible
she's so so so beautiful
she's so so so smart

ah ahh

talking abou NIKKI here

you know I am a family man baby


No comments:

Post a Comment