Friday, October 26, 2012

Do No Time - A reggae song by Rocksta

Author: rocksta
Title: do no time
Album: we are the world

yeah those things
I used to hear before I got here
those are obstacle
here I come with so many surprises

so many story that can make you say no I can’t believe that
you’re better believe me

yo
watch yourself yo
ah hun
you watch your bad yo

life ain’t gonna give you no break
only you can do that yourself

yo
watch yourself yo
ah hun
you watch your bad yo

y’all brothers are loosing your minds
buying time for a high a price
I never wanna see that no more
no no

behind the metal oh now is late don’t you think so
your freedom shall never be a play grown

think hard and use your mind
try hard and never do time


think hard and use your mind
try hard and never do time

The old man have cried for his little son
because he can’t see him no more
because he’s been taken away

yeah, I have been followed in Westland
caught myself in a situation wondering but only for a little while

the only thing I did wrong was driving in the suburb while I was an urban man
while I look a little different
ah ah aah

what are you gonna use after you loose your mind
oh oh yeah
that’s the driver to the penitentiary

mama gonna miss you
your father gonna miss you

you gonna miss the whole neighborhood
get out and be a convict
ah ah,
I am thinking about my brother Akon
stay alert

this is the system I know all about
right now may worth a while for a little bit
but you gonna do a while


think hard and use your mind
try hard and never do time

think hard and use your mind
try hard and never do time

see you never know where the sheriff will be patrolling
you never know where mister mister mister sheriff is on the way

and even in fact if you did know
don’t you think you should be a good citizen and do the right thing

try hard and hard
never never never do no time

think hard and use your mind
try hard and never do time

think hard and use your mind
try hard and never do time

No comments:

Post a Comment