Friday, October 26, 2012

In Love In Motown



Author: Rocksta
Title: in love in motown
Album: yo beautiful

it’s yo boy rocksta here

look at what you’re doing to me baby
oh woman
look at what you’re what doing to me

motown help me look for this woman  I gotta find her
I say motown help me look for this woman
I gotta find her by the end of the day ah ah

since the time we’ve together
we never let the sun go went this way

let kinda work it out
talk it out
fix it up baby

before this thing gets worst and worst ah ah

we used to never let the sun go down this way

no matter what we’ve been trough in the past
we had always worked it out by the end of the day

see one day ima promise myself
no to ever ever fall in love again

another love story I gotta tell
but won’t tell you everything

the woman picked up and go
days go by

I couldn’t find anyone in any avenue
I couldn’t find anyone in any street

all I had to do was keep on looking
she appeared to be someone I could trust
and I did trust her with my heart

motown help me find this woman that I am looking for

look at what you’re doing to me baby
oh woman look at what you’re doing to me

motown help me look for this woman I gotta find her
I say motown help me look for this woman I gotta find her
by the end of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment