Friday, October 26, 2012

New York




Author: Rocksta
Title: New york
Album: yo beautiful

it is like
I am crossing the Atlantic ocean
breathing the air
that’s coming from the water

feeling like
I can walk on the water
every time
I cross the GW
I feel home

new york city
new york city
new york

new york city
new york city
new york

yes I am going
yes I am coming
from the mother land

this trucker isn’t afraid of the city
driving around in time square

these boys
them girls
those folks

they sure know who I am is

we used to talk about music in the city

yeah I have been around
and I’ve seen it all
crossing the long G
breathing the air
that’s coming from the water

y’all listen on the CB
you should hear about a guy
going by the name rocksta yeah

this’s yo boy rocksta
in Harlem

y’all know how we do
drinking my thing

sitting in Harlem
in my hotel room
where the red carpet is at

get off of the van wick
get on your right side
this is how you get to me
if you looking for me in paradise

every time
I cross the GW
I feel home

new york city
new york city
new york

new york city
new york city
new york

no load in my mind
this is a dream I am living
and the city’s pressure doesn’t bother me all

I have been been all around the world
been living the rocksta dream

my I phone has been ringing off the hook

it’s probably a jealous woman trying to see where I am at
she wanna know what I am doing in the city

ima be up along with where I am at

new york city, new york

I don’t like to go joe
but I have to repeat myself

I am with no one but the city

No comments:

Post a Comment