Friday, October 26, 2012

Au Revoir


Author: Rocksta
Title: au revoir
Album: yo beautiful

au revoir was hard to say
but I had to say it cus she had go

ima go ahead give her huge
baby come on give me a kiss
baby you know that I hate to see you leave

see when I heard
I didn’t laugh
it was like the headlines
bad news
like I was watching brain

it hits me then I go wo wo wo wo wow
I felt like ima be lonely

I new it wasn’t gonna be easy
but I had to take it easy yeah yeah

she never goes away
she always
comes back
we’ll be back together like the singer and Rihanna

that’s my girl
and I call her shirty

she calls me whatever she like and I like it

yeah she know that I ain’t no player
I roll like a rolex
my tracks are tight

she’s always on track
and I love the way she operate

especially how she turn off the TV and get on

God damn she’s so pretty
no question I am the man
she’s woman no doubt

I am king around here
that’s how we’ve been feeling

that’s true cuz ain’t no lie

you ain’t gotta put two and two together to figure out
that she’s my queen yeah

she is powerful woman
it’s is hard to know that she gotta go
this hard to know that you gotta go baby

she said to me at the airport
baby you know that I love you
and I know that you love me so take care

I said au re voir hell yeah
I gotta see her again

I said to her au revoir

I never said I dieu
cuz I gotta see her again

this ain’t the first time
it ain’t gonna be the last

so sad is the only way I can describe the moment
so said is the only way I can describe the woman

now I am so so sad
now I am so so said

I never said that before
and I do not cry with no woman but without this one Ima cry tonight I promise yeah

she is beautiful woman

she’s so beautiful like the spring
since I am the summer
I gotta do what I am supposed to do

I got the hit and the sun likes me
blind folded I can still see my swagger shinning

see I am a bird yeah

the only reason I don’t fly is because I don’t want to yeah yeah
because I don’t want to  no no

see yeah I am bird the only reason I don’t fly is because I don’t want to no no

it’s because I don’t want to

No comments:

Post a Comment